We are always looking to bring exceptional talent to the team.
Currently, we are looking to hire in these areas:
Mental Health Professionals
Therapists, Psychologists, Counselors, etc.
- Write and revise material for our online depression program
- Create free and paid resources to help individuals with major depression and generalized anxiety
- Assist users — answer questions, offer advice, etc.
- Website front-end and back-end
- Use software and technology to help offer mental health resources in mass
- Develop dynamic aspects of the website to improve the program based on the user’s needs
- Utilization of data to better help customers
- Optimization for mobile users
Marketing, Advertising, and Sales
- Help grow customer base
- Digital Marketing — Email Marketing — Social Media Marketing
- Improve SEO
- Create and optimize online advertisements
- Increase secondary sources of revenue
We are a young startup company currently based out of Southern Utah, open to hiring both on-site (which is our preference) and fully remote employees and offering amazing career opportunities.
We are looking for talented individuals willing to work hard and move fast.
We are doing exciting work helping others fight depression.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by law.
If you are in a crisis or may be in danger, don’t use this site. Use these resources for immediate help.